Great car
By Red 328i on
2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I purposely waited a few months to write a review so I could experience the car a little bit. I have had the car for 2 months now and it has not disappointed. There is no question I would prefer the HP of the 335 better but this car is a great combination of performance, driving dynamics and comfort. I was coming from a G35 and this car is definitely put together better and doesn't feel as cheap (because it isn't!!). Compared it to everything else in the same class and it is a bit more expensive, but so far, it was worth it. Run flats do make the ride a bit rough. I have the 6spd and I am getting roughly 20 mpg in the city - Not bad and very important these days.
Favorite Features
Sport seats, iPod integration, handling and road feel, shifter and pivoting headlights. Build quality is great - car feels extremely solid.
Suggested Improvements
Can't see the display on the radio with polarized sun glasses - Come on guys that's ridiculous. Needs more interior storage. IPod cable in the arm rest is already having some issues. Closing the arm rest bends the cable severely - needs to be a right angle plug.