2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Former Infiniti owner

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

Former Infiniti owner
By lcbdown on

2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I test drove the new 335i coupe in an effort to give BMW a chance. I've always owned Infinitis, and was planning on buying the new G37, which looks just awesome. In my eyes the G37 seemed like a better deal on paper, but after driving the BMW, you definitely realise why there is such a price disparity. I can now understand why BMW owners are so loyal; I've never driven a car that feels like this! The solidity, grip, material quality, attention to detail all far outshine anything I've owned before. I love every aspect of this car, down to the seat belt stalks that bring your seat belt to you when you close the door & the beautiful ambient light surrounding the cabin at night. Brilliant.

Material quality is tops, unbelievable handling and driver feel, beautiful subtle exterior style, free maintenance, German attention to detail (e.g., able to run the vent/heater while car is parked), safety, European delivery, iDrive (not nearly as difficult as rumoured), BMW concierge.

Gas mileage, other than that nothing!