2008 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: BMW it is!!

2008 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

BMW it is!!
By AutoEngineer on

2008 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was considering the following cars Accord V6, Lexus IS 250, Audi A4 2.0T Quattro and the BMW 328i. I'm an engineer by profession and have studied these cars extensively. My suggestion to anyone that is looking for a performance oriented car looking to purchase one, don't go by the bhp, rather look for torque and the rpm it is generated at. No regrets buying the BMW, its immaculate. No wonder it is the benchmark of its segment. Rear wheel drive gives a great sporty feel, avoid the all wheel drive. If you want AWD, buy the Audi. The quattro is far better than the xi models of BMW. BMW's got amazing gear ratios, an engine that responds at cruising rpm to accelerations and it sure turns heads!

Sports tuned suspension, high performance tires, high torque at low rpm, drop dead gorgeous looks esp with the fog lamps on at night. I own a black on black with manual transmission and sports package. I feel that's the best set up for someone that loves to drive and knows how to appreciate a car!

Interior quality, cup holders too far. But come on, I knew that before I bought it, I didn't care a bit about it. Look at what's underneath the hood and what it does, you will not regret buying it.