4th Bmw 2nd Convertible
By tnbldr on
2008 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
After owning 4 previous BMWs including my most recent, a fully loaded 06 530i, I was a bit hesitant in going back to a 3 series. Not any longer! They have substantially upgraded the 3s and with the premium, sport and navi system which I opted for, I do not even remotely miss my 5. This car has so much power and is extremely fun to drive! I love it! The retractable hardtop is a show stopper everywhere I go. Even with the top up, the car is amazing. Very quiet while driving, even at interstate speed! My only complaint is the exhaust note. It sort of sounds like one of the cars from "The Fast and Furious." Not exactly the sound I expected from a luxury convertible.
Favorite Features
The iPod USB adapter and my navigation system. The upgrades they made to the Navi with real time traffic and restaurant guides is really nice.
Suggested Improvements
Tone down the loud exhaust note. Find a way to have a bit more trunk space. Groceries are tough to fit in there, but in all fairness, this is not a car one buys to go shopping in. Its a car for FUN!