2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
328I Options
By Cari on 03/23/08 18:03 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW and all of the new features are very disappointing. The navigation system is a joke, the sales person told me that the reason it is not a touch screen is because it encourages drivers to pay to attention to the road. Try getting anywhere with a big button that controls everything and one mistake will force you to start over. I love BMWs for driving and I love the way they look but if you have recently moved and are looking for assitance in navigating through a city like Los Angeles this is not the car for you. In addition, the new cup holders block the passengers air vents and they are not convenient at all. The new placement of the window controls is not user friendly.

BMW > Infiniti
By Adam on 02/16/08 06:54 AM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was debating between the BMW 3- Series and Infiniti G35 Journey. The G35 would cost the same price with navigation and 300+ HP. I went for the BMW because of the luxurious cabin and sporty exterior. Reliability has been spot-on since day one. Build quality is best I have seen in years. Even with the sport package, the Grey Leather Seats seem to be supportive and comfortable. The Monaco Blue is a great color and it goes well with the Grey Leather. Sport package is definitely worth the extra money. I did not buy the navigation because of iDrive. Xenon is great. This car grips to the road amazing too.

One thing that you should know
By Christian on 01/20/08 12:06 PM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

By far this is a great car. I live in Orange County, CA, it's my 2nd lease of a 3-series. One thing that bothers me is the tires that BMW decided to put on these cars. They Bridgstone Turanza EL 42 Model RFT (Run Flat Tires), it comes standard on all BMW. I have about 600 miles on the car and just had a nail on of the tires. BMW dealer would not patch this and tires are not part of warranty. Costs about $300/tire to get a new one each time you have a bad luck running over a nail. In addition, they last only about 10,000 - 15,000 without mileage warranty from Bridgestone.

Definitely the Ultimate Driving Machine!
By trojanfanjen on 01/05/08 10:10 AM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got the 4-door 328i for Christmas, my first BMW. I've had 2 Acuras prior to this car, and the BMW makes the Acura drive like a Ford. It's amazing!! Handling is incredible. Run flat tires make for a very smooth ride. Turning radius can't be beat. Takes tight curves really smoothly, and the acceleration is amazing. I truly LOVE this car, and can't imagine driving anything but a BMW from here on out.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.