2008 335xi 4 Door
By tc on
2008 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
2008 335xi, 4 door titanium silver. Premium, cold weather, navigation, iPod adapter, manual. Hands down the best car I've ever driven. Test drove the TL, G35X, C Class and 328xi before deciding on the 335xi. Other models driving experience just does not compare. 328xi was nice, but the power of the 335xi is night & day different and worth the extra money, especially with the additional standard options. In hindsight, I wish I got the sport package in addition to or instead of the navigation. So far I've put 2200 miles on this vehicle and have had zero problems with it. Overall I'm very satified with this vehicle, although it can get very expensive with all the options.
Favorite Features
POWER! Twin turbos. Neck snappingly fast. Insanely fun to drive. Sound of the exhaust and motor at 5,000 RPMS. All wheel drive. Bluetooth and voice recognition. IPod display on the navigation is sweet. Heated seats get warm very fast. 22.6 MPG. And above all, the driving experience.
Suggested Improvements
Brake dust is awful. Center console is tiny. Run flats are expensive to replace, and the tire warranty isn't cheap. I wish BMW followed Acura's philosophy on options, sell it loaded, don't nickel and dime the customer. Small trunk. Nav isn't worth $2k. Get the sport package.