2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Best Car
By bmw4life on 07/22/08 21:04 PM (PDT)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a joy to drive, smooth transmission, and ride, and with very convenient features.

Ultimate driving machine
By ochie629 on 04/06/08 06:47 AM (PDT)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been very impressed so far after taking delivery of my new 328xi. The tight cornering, quick acceleration, and solid feel are the best selling points. BMW USA and my local dealer have treated me like royalty! The exterior styling is not over-the-top, but elegant and bordering on conservative. The performance and power are exceptional. The advanced technology is not overwhelming - it just works. I am very happy.

BEST CAR FOR 2008
By carchic on 03/23/08 06:35 AM (PDT)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing! I owned an identical one previously and got this one with the sport package and what a difference. It's quicker, hugs every turn and the steering is tight and you always feel in control of your car. I have owned Audi and Mercedes in the past and this car outperforms them for 2008.

Great Car!!
By lawchic78 on 12/20/07 15:13 PM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is easily the best car I have ever driven. The handling is amazing and the styling is great! It is truly fun to drive! The 328xi is a bit more sluggish when accelerating than the 328i, but the slight difference in performance is outweighed by the superior handling of the 328xi on icy/snowy roads. You won't be disappointed with this car, especially if you live in a place with harsh winters!!

2008 BMW 328xi
By bob on 12/16/07 04:53 AM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Everything about this car is gorgeous and high quality. It rides like a BMW should. It's just simply amazing with a fuel efficient but fast engine, a comfortable interior and eye catching styling all for under forty grand.

My first BMW
By ANGELICA on 12/13/07 05:41 AM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just traded in my 07 Mercedes C230 sport for the 328xi sedan to have a car that gets around in our winter months. They are definitely 2 different cars. This car handles much tighter and feels stronger and more sporty. My husband is a big guy and fits so much better in the BMW. There is more space in the back seat, my 5 year old's feet really don't touch the front seat like in the mercedes. The thing I notice the most is that I can actually get in this car without hitting my side on the door strip. It's so much easier to get in and out of. Its a little higher off the ground than the mercedes.

The best car I ever had!
By AK907 on 11/06/07 18:18 PM (PST)

2008 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 328xi sedan is handsdown the best car I have ever owned! Simply awesome in every way, I would recommend a 3 series to anyone wanting to experience what the benchmark for incredible handing without compromised ride quality is all about. This car inspires confidence like nothing I have ever driven before and my wife and I are constantly finding reasons just to get out and drive the car down our favorite back roads. Or just across town to get chinese food or groceries. Just make sure that if you go test drive one that the Client Advisor shows you what the car can actually do. Oh yeah, ours is also great fun in the snow and handles icy conditions great! You won't be disappointed!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.