Unbelievable Car!!
By Alan on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
When I decided to buy a car I wanted something classy, fun to drive (important criteria), and for a lack of a better way to describe it, had a pedigree behind the performance. I looked at all the usuals in the luxury sport sedan class but the BMW 335i left the biggest grin on my face and in the end it was an easy decision for me. BMW. This car feels faster than the factory specs of 300hp/300ftlb and from some reviews, it apparently is. The surprising thing though so far is that this car is quite good on gas although it does require premium. So far city driving has yielded figures of 25-27 mpg. My last hwy trip was 40 mpg and this was with some spirited driving. Highly recommend!
Favorite Features
Styling! This thing looks sexy at any angle. Performance is unbelievable and gas mileage is impressive considering the engine. This is the first BMW 3-Series where I didn't feel cramped. It's quite roomy and the interior isn't ostentacious. It has a nice combination of simplicity and classiness.
Suggested Improvements
More selection on wheels would be nice. The standard rims are rather boring. Maybe do something better with the cup holders.