2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Truly Worth It!!!

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

Truly Worth It!!!
By Morwal on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Ordered the car and waited and then - oh my, oh my! WOW!! The engine is so smooth. The leather seats are divine. The iDrive system is easy to use, so I don't know why I've read so many complaints. Step on the gas and it goes... as fast as you want, and faster than you realize. The sound system is much nicer than in my previous car. After 20 years, I gave up driving a manual transmission, and I am thrilled. I bought the car just about fully loaded, and I don't have any regrets. This car is a great combination of style, luxury, and power. My husband tried the backseat during our test drive, and said it's roomy. (He's not a small guy either.) We'd do it all again!

Style, grace, power, comfort and so much more! The engine is incredible, and very quiet for the power. Brakes give a real sense of stopping power. The Bluetooth connection for using my phone through the car's system. BMW is truly forward thinking. (There's not enough room here to say it all.)