2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Fantastic German Design and En

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Wagon (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Fantastic German Design and Engineering
By edwardsf on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This review is for the wagon. I like putting my bikes and camping gear in a fun car but don't like SUVs for many reasons, so sport wagons are perfect. I had leased a 2007 A4 and really liked it but the 328i is simply a better car. It handles much better (except in rain of course), has better interior ergonomics for a tall guy, is faster in most scenarios, is quieter, more reliable and gets better highway mpg. Both are great looking in and out. The A4 seats however have much nicer, softer leather. I average about 23 mpg, maybe 1 mpg better than the A4. But I do much of my driving on the highway where the 328 gets 29 mpg while averaging 72 mph! Overall, a fantastic car.

Bluetooth works great, Xenon/adaptive lights, self dimming mirror, huge moonroof, MP3 capability, Logic 7 stereo is good, manumatic.

Get rid of run flats, please. Leather could be much softer and less sticky. The cup holders are fine for me. Backup beeper is annoying.