2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: The 328xi 6 speed is worth the

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328xi Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

The 328xi 6 speed is worth the money!
By Jim on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I live in a small town in Texas and I was unsure which model to purchase at 48 years old. I settled on the 328xi coupe with 6 speed manual. My dilemmas: 1. Does the 328xi have enough power? Yes, and with the extra safety of the xi it came in handy during last weeks downpour. 2. Will the Sport package with 18s and run flats be rough? Smooth, even on my bumpy road. 3. Will the 6 speed manual be fun or in the way? A blast to drive and the Bluetooth works great for hands free phone. 4. Will the coupe be large enough? I have a 10 year old I take to school and I'm in sales and I have to travel with a few extra bags. I believe that this is the best car for the money with a good size trunk.

Sport seats, bluetooth so I can have the manual 6 speed, good gas mileage for a Sports car. I'm excited to drive the car every day. For me this is the ultimate driving machine with safety and 4 years of service included in the price.

I wear polarized sun glasses and I can't read the middle instrument panel. I had to order the car without driving it. No xis or manuals to drive.