2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: So glad

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

So glad
By Jason on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just got the car 3 days ago and man is it awesome. Went to the dealership to get M3 info, walked out with the 335i coupe. Traded my 07 vette for it, and I don't regret it one bit. It's not quite as fast but it drives much better. It handles well, the interior is rich and comfortable with options galore. It's like the current M3 in performance with a smoother, more quiet ride. Perfect for me. The new M3 surely will be my next car, if I can get one in the next 2 yrs. I still need to get used to the iDrive and all the features it comes with. Real time traffic will be useful.

Looks and performance. The seats are much more comfortable than I thought they would be. Interior is classy. The whole pkg. is great.

Touch screen navigation. My girlfriend has an 04 530i and the iDrive is a little better now, but I still think touch screen would be easier. I would like to see a small spoiler on the coupes come standard.