2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Pleasure to drive

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

Pleasure to drive
By jonny on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Before purchasing the BMW 328i coupe with the sports package, I had an Audi A4, which is also suppose to have great handling, performance, etc. Hands down - no comparison. I have never had as much fun driving a car as I do with the BMW. Granted, it's pricey, doesn't come with as many features (my 4 yr old audi had way more features and was less expensive), but in terms of performance, man, this car certainly is the ultimate driving machine. Extremely quick on take-off, suspension is phenomenal, and braking is incredible. Not to mention, its styled so elegantly, that you will certainly get looks on the road. Amazing car, by far the most fun I have ever had driving a car.

Great pick - raw power, excellent handling, great on the brakes, feels solid, comfortable seats, and excelent exterior. Sports package makes the car look even hotter.

The on-board computer can definitely use some work - if you don't get the premium package (which should be standard on a 40k car I think), than you have to toggle b/w the stereo and computer on the radio screen - lame. no cd changer - lame; no auto seats - lame; no navi - lame.