2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Play hard, pay hard!

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

Play hard, pay hard!
By Darkknight335 on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Very fun, good looking car to drive. The acceleration is amazing and effortless. Very quiet cabin and poised until you're surprised by a bump. This car is very customizable to your preferences. Having the comfort access gives this car an extra lux quality. However, all the technology makes me afraid that it's going to be an expensive car to maintain in the long run. The seatbelt assist arm has acted up a few times already. City gas mileage is horrible, but highway is better than my last car (avg 17/27). At the end, I'm glad I bought this car. The best car I've ever owned by far.

Comfort Access, ipod, sinking in seat feeling from acceleration. Turns heads on the street. Love the look and function of the adaptive xenon headlights. Heated seats are fast to warm up. I wish I can look at the car as I drive it. I know, it's weird.

Improve on the smoothness of the ride. It's the tires, the suspension or both. Painful car to own in a pothole ridden city. Replaced rims already after a short time. Consider getting insurance for tires. I'll wait till I have problems again. Expect to go to service for every little thing.