Perfect for me
By Dan on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
You will really love this car if you're interested in a car that you want to enjoy driving. I like to drive, even if it's just to the local grocery store or just to work during the week. I have the 335 with the manual transmission and I just love every minute of it. Any 3 series will give you all the driving enjoyment you'll need or at least an understanding of why BMW is so special. The twin turbo 335 in addition to the manual transmission will just add to that experience. The aftermarket is also full of many performance mod's that can easily make this car have between 350 to 400 HP or more. The 300 HP stock rating is definitely under-rated to begin with, so don't compare numbers.
Favorite Features
I like the i-drive with navigation... it's easy to use and makes everything is right there at a glance. The fat tires grip very well. The seats are amazing and the interior controls are just perfect and intuitive to where your hands might naturally rest.
Suggested Improvements
Either make run-flat tires much cheaper to replace, or give the car non run-flats with some sort of spare tire option. Try looking for a set of run flats for 225/40 and 255/35 and see how many options you come up with and what they cost.