Perfect 4-door sedan
By Craig on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I have about 5000 miles on this car. It is a dream to drive, and the ideal practical yet fun to drive sedan. I previously owned a '98 328i and this car is leaps and bounds better in every category. I was a little nervous about opting for automatic transmission this time, but I needn't have worried. With manual, sport, and "D" modes to choose from, and quick shifting, it is exceptionally competent and fun. It doesn't hurt that the massive torque is available at almost any RPM, so acceleration is strong in any gear. The run flat tires are a mixed bag--I like the safety feature but don't care for the harsher ride and potential expense to replace.
Favorite Features
Acceleration (huge and flat torque curve from 1500 RPM), handling, brakes, Bluetooth, exceptional automatic transmission, no cost 4 years maintenance, driving it on the German Autobahn
Suggested Improvements
Smoother ride on potholed roads, larger digits on instrument panel, ability to read radio LCD with polarized sunglasses, hesitation and jerk sometimes when accelerating from a stop.