2007 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Outstanding

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

328i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Outstanding
By ZCT on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

There is a reason why this vehicle has won so many accolades over the years. This is one of the most involving and enjoyable vehicles I have ever driven. It feels like it is on rails the whole time, cornering so effortlessly it almost makes you believe that you are a world class driver. I've really never driven anything that imparts such a safe and stable feeling. The almost 50/50 weight distribution helps, along with a wonderful system of power, suspension and brakes. You can probably find some other car that has a few more toys on it, but you will not find a more involving and beautiful drive. Every time I get in the car it makes me want to take the long way home.

Favorite Features

Power, ride, handling, performance, driver involvement, quality, build quality, looks, features, comfort, everything.

Suggested Improvements

I'd like some better fuel economy. I'd like it if every single extra didn't involve selling your own grandmother to afford. I'd like it if I could open my garage doors with the Homelink system without first starting the engine. I'd like a free iPod hookup, not that lazy aux system.