No contest
By Bmwftw on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Drove the IS 350, then the 07 G35S. The I drove the 335i, bought the car I test drove. This is our 4th BMW. Unbelievable the power this thing is delivering. Thanks to the steptronic the ride can be cruizy, even docile then go to shockingly fast with the help of the paddle shifters, hence perfect car for my wife and me. Wonderful feel in the corners. Only the G35 came close. Apparently easily tuneable, I’m not sure if I could handle any more. Sports package a must, the 18" rims have a great look and the sports seats create an impeccably snug fit. A quick read of the owner’s manual reveals laundry list of incredible safety and performance features. I am unbelievably happy with my purchase.
Favorite Features
Gut wrenching acceleration. Rock solid handling. An elegant interior with a sense of understated class. Nice sound system.
Suggested Improvements
Still not crazy about the shark fin antenna, seems to take away from the clean lines. Smaller rims look “off” on this body style. Daytime running lights? Aux input is inside the armrest, requires leaving it open to control your mp3. Not all colors available on the sedans.