2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: My 2nd 2007 335i Sedan

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

My 2nd 2007 335i Sedan
By Mike on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded my 07 335 with 50k miles about a year ago for $24k, bought a M35 and hated it, then bought a Prius and loved the gas mileage but hated the build quality, so I found a deal on an 07 335i sport/premium/comfort with 63k miles, paid $20,500. the bumper has been repainted but the car feels solid, more solid than my last 335 that was a demo when I bought it. My new 335 has black leather and blue metallic paint. The steptronic/paddle shifters shift smoother than my last 335i for some reason. I love the tight feel when I steer around corners. Definitely a 4 door sports car. Although it can be tough to turn the wheel at low speeds without active steering.

Quick engine, muscular exterior design, great handling, premium and sports package, steptronic transmission, comfort option

Relocate cup holders, more interior storage, cannot see audio display with polarized sunglasses, make satellite radio standard