It's in the details
By volcomized on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I'll start w/ what I don't like: the cup holders! Handling is pretty stiff, which I enjoy since I get a sportier drive, but drinks in cup holder go splashing around when I make a sharp turn. Second, there's a blind spot on the driver's side, and no matter how I angle my mirrors or slightly cock my head to check for cars, there have been a few close calls. My car now has a screeching noise driving at 10-35 mph! The service dept. says if they can't hear it, they can't fix it. I love driving the car, but thankfully my lease is almost up because I would be wary about keeping it past its warranty.
Favorite Features
AC in the center console, two AC sockets, the speedy, sporty performance and handling, eye pleasing design (for the coupe), pretty decent gas mileage compared to others that get the same pickup, heated seats extend to upper back region.
Suggested Improvements
Enlarging the glove compartment, better cup holder design, improvement of run-flat durability (more so for the tire manufacturer), blind spot on driver's side, options pricing, interior needs improvement on the "wow" factor (e.g., Jaguar XF), exterior color options.