2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: I miss my car

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

I miss my car
By Jamie K on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Sadly, I had to get rid of my new coupe when I moved to Manhattan. This was my second newly leased 3 Series, and I loved it. The interior just improved on its predecessor, but perhaps the drive of the car was a slightly looser, lower and heavier than my 2003 sedan. But so much fun, I had a 6-speed manual, and just loved pushing this car. The interior defined luxury for me. I understand "editor’s obsessions” with buttons, but the eccentric, simplistic design of this car is one of its best assets. That and rear-wheel drive, and of course, everything always worked.

Love the iPod radio control, interior design and seating. Exterior design, headlights, drive quality, tight steering, quality button and trim materials. Auto brakes when parked in neutral, anti-abrupt-breaking movement when coming to a complete stop. Fall down read seats.

Ditch the HD radio or make it free, it was a waste of money and unreliable. Make the MP3 player controls more sophisticated and iPod-like.