I Love this Car...
By stsraz on
2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I just recently upgraded from a '97 Saturn SL2 to a '07 328xi AWD and I have to say that I LOVE this car. This car was obviously designed for people who LOVE to drive. From the drivers seat, everything is easily accessible. The ride is a tad rougher than on other luxury models I've ridden in, but it only enhances your connection to the experience. This is also a very mean car, from the aggressive lines, to the growl of the inline 6. If you're looking for a daily driver that requires minimal effort and a smooth ride to get point a to point b, I'd look elsewhere. But if you love to drive and want to feel in tune with the car and the road every time you sit down, this is the car for you.
Favorite Features
All the tech (auto head lights, auto wipers, great cruise control, push button start), cup holder placement, seat warmers, moon roof, stereo, sporty 6 speed manual transmission, AWD, and 230 horses of nothing but love.
Suggested Improvements
The ability to have stereo information available on the dash display (station, song, etc.). Other than that I think that BMW has gained a long time customer.