2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: I love my BMW!!

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

I love my BMW!!
By Donna Rose on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first time I have purchased or driven a BMW. I have to say, that this vehicle is by far the best thing I have had in a long time. It handles like nothing I have ever driven. I wanted a car that would excite me from the second I got into it till the time I got out of it. Well, when I drove this, that was it. I have to check everything out, so I went to drive the jaguar, the mercedes, the cadillac cts, the mitsubishi spyder convertible (which by the way, was the vehicle i really wanted till I sat in the bmw.) I couldn't get the feel, the way it handled, the tightness of the car, the smoothness of the ride, etc., out of my mind. I love it!

The wood trim inside with the leather. The controls for the radio on the steering wheel. The front of the car. The way it is shaped and slightly goes in on the sides . The headlights, oh my god, they are beautiful. Now lets talk about the heated and electric seats. That has to be, the best!

Possibly better lighted makeup mirrors and that's about it. That vehicle is just about perfect!!!