Hold on to the Wheel
By Repeat Owner on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Blk/Blk, sport,prem,nav,ipod. This is one of the most fun cars to drive that I've owned. It has amazing torque and sticks to corners without roll. I'm a previous 5 series owner so it feels a little cramped inside. Extremely disappointed with BMW, as the vehicle left me on the expressway with only 480 miles on it and the SOS service was horrible. The vehicle connected well with the call service, however, the AAA srvc provider BMW uses did not pick up my car for 4 hours (and it was 100 degrees in Atl). Complained to BMW NA but they didn't care. Problem was the belts broke and the car lost all power. Gas mileage is good for a 300 hp car, avg 22.5 mpg. Would get 535i next time for space.
Favorite Features
Torque and acceleration! Great stereo... subwoofers provide deep bass, finally. Navigation system is very good and Sirius service makes for a good companion on long commutes. Power folding mirrors are a plus.
Suggested Improvements
Expensive. Unusually heavy brake dust. Need larger navi screen. Trunk too small, can't hold golf clubs. Back seat too small. Run flats run rough.