Had to have the golf bag.
By Carlos on
2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Test drove the A4, G35, IS 250. Had to buy a golf bag & saw a BMW dealership on the way. Already had a deal on the Lex but was not comfortable w/the back seat space. Pulled in and walked out w/the 328i. Excellent performance. I drive a ridiculous # of miles and feel great with the ride and amenities. Response of engine is excellent, comfort exceptional. The layout of cabin is perfect for those of us who do not need/want to be bombarded by buttons, bells and whistles, you will find all you need w/in arm's length, no clutter. You definitely get to drive this car and not just ride in it. Recom anyone look at this car, it was the last one I looked at and the one I chose, it will make an impression.
Favorite Features
Engine performance, power and almost absent noise level. Very quiet cabin. The leather upholstery and cabin layout. The feel of the steering wheel and that need to make the car do what you want it to rather than just sit back and ride.
Suggested Improvements
Layman's technology: std iPod integration, bluetooth, alarm. The car is chock full of the technical automotive technology but I would love to see some of this tech available for practical items we use each day w/out having to pay for the option.