2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Go Get a BMW today - You wont

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Go Get a BMW today - You wont be sorry
By Rick on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Is there a word greater than great? That is the word I would use. The sound system is the best I have ever heard. The reviews where drivers say they look for excuses to drive this car are true. Believe it when you read it. I love the power, the sound, the illuminated outside lighting when you unlock the car at night. My last car was a Crossfire. I thought is was impressive until I drove this car. I have had it more than a month and know that all of my future cars will be BMW's. I have an automatic and added the sports package. If you are reading this and considering getting a 328i sedan... well... don't walk but run to the local dealership. You won't be sorry. It is worth every penny.

The illuminated outside lighting at night looks awesome. The sound system is incredible. The power feels more generous than a crossfire. I also like the chilled drink area.

Miles per gallon. So far I am getting 17.4 but it has only been one month and I rarely drive on freeways. I wish it had a standard garage door opener and the digital compass. I think they are both options but I wish they were standard. I am very happy with this car.