Generally Happy
By Generally Happy on
2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I bought this slightly used vehicle, which was a dealer's car with only 6,000 miles on it. Consider that was a good move as I reaped savings from not buying brand new. Love to drive the car, especially around curves. While I haven't had major problems, I have had to have the car serviced for many nuisances, such as the leather on the driver's seat, which has had to be attended to twice. Also, I had an issue with several pieces of trim in the vehicle which had to be replaced due to the finish coming off. I wasn't expecting that from a BMW at all. Overall love the car and worked really well as my young son could comfortably fit in the back seat. However, he is four and I need more space now.
Favorite Features
The interior feels luxurious (it ought to!) and I love driving the car around curves. While the warranty is in effect, the dealer gives me a loaner every time I get service, which is really super convenient. I like the pick-up when you hit the accelerator. It is the ultimate driving machine.
Suggested Improvements
Cupholders are not practical. Not just the cupholders towards the dash, but also the middle cup holder is extremely small and can't hold an American size coffee cup. Also, why should the finish be coming off on the interior pieces? I have had one part replaced at least twice!