2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Frickin' Rocket Ship!!

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

Frickin' Rocket Ship!!
By macmovieman on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my dream car. My last 3 cars have all been from Mercedes and after owning this just a few hours now I am wondering why I did not jump ship faster. The gearbox is state of the art and shifts are fast and smooth. The car corners flat and little or no hint of body roll on the high speed sweepers even under braking. I bought the car with every option but iDrive because I like the simplicity of the cabin without it. Edmunds shows the 2007 Corvette 0-60 at 5.23 seconds. I am looking forward to the day I meet one at a light.

The bluetooth integration is very fast and easy to set up with multiple bluetooth enabled phones. The gearbox and transmission are truely awe-inspiring. The paddle shifters are crisp and hold the gears nicely in the high revs. The lumbar supports that come with the sports package are amazing.

The cup holder in the front dash is really a poor design. I would have liked to have 6 disks in the CD head unit but I guess the iPod attachment will fill that void.