First but not last BMW
By Tribe07 on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my first BMW and wow, am I impressed. This car is flat out amazing. The best attributes are those characteristicts with the pure driving experience. If you love to drive, then you will love this car. The steering is amazingly precise, the brakes are strong yet smooth, the manual transmission is a joy to operate, the clutch is easy to use and then there's the engine. That twin turbo I-6 alone is reason enough to buy this car. To hear it rev is like pure automotive symphony. I love to rev this engine probably as much as the engine loves to rev. Cannot wait to hit the track one day. It also excels on the freeway - never got uncomfortable during an 11 hour trip. I love it!
Favorite Features
Engine, steering, brakes, 6sp MT. And of course that engine note. I spend half the time with the radio off just so I can listen to that engine. Also got to love that torque. With so much torque, you'd have no problem cruising in 6th gear probably as low as 40. Launching away from tolls is fun.
Suggested Improvements
This boils down to things that are nice to have done right, but when you get right down to it, who really cares? The glove box should be big enough to hold the manual (currently sits in the trunk) and the center console could hold more as well. Run flats not a problem at all in my opinion.