2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: First BMW, and I LOVE THIS CAR

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

First BMW, and I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Nathan Terrill on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my 2006 Lexus IS 250 AWD for the 2007 BMW 328i coupe. The driving dynamics between these two vehicles is incomparable. The BMW truly provides a sense of being connected to the road, endless tourqe curve, and responsive power and stabilty. The hum of the inline 6 on the BMW is music to any enthusiasts ears as soon as he/she pushes the ignition button. It begs the question, "Why pay more, considering the sophistication level of the car's overall design, standard equipment level, driving dynamics, and quality of materials?"

Favorite Features

I opted for the navigation system with iDrive, cold weather package, luxury package, sport package and smart key entry system. All systems are intuitive and ergonomics are near perfection. Accurate real-time traffic feed to the navigation system comes in handy in hectic Seattle traffic!

Suggested Improvements

The iDrive contains many of the car's systems in a single control knob, including navigation, entertainment, communication, information, and vehicle settings. A clever idea, confusing at first when learning the operating principle. Once mastered, it comes naturally.