Fantastic
By Alan on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I was looking for a fun luxury sports sedan and decided to try out the Lexus IS, MB C-Class and the BMW 3 Series. The 335i easily left the biggest grin on my face of the 3 cars I tested and in the end I bought one. All I can say is this car is incredible! Fast, fast, fast yet still behaves like a perfect gentleman. You better keep both hands on the steering wheel as this car gets up to speed VERY quickly and feels faster than the official numbers BMW states. Handles like it's on rails and awesome road feel. Fuel mileage is great for a car with 300hp. City driving so far I'm seeing about 25-27 mpg and hwy easily over 30mpg unless you drive it hard. All around an awesome car!
Favorite Features
Engine, engine, engine. But aside from the engine, love the styling. Looks great from every angle and the fit and finish is great. The interior is very roomy and much improved over previous generation BMWs.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing. It's excellent the way it is and for those who think it's over-priced or expensive, take one for a test drive and see what you think afterwards.