Exceeded my expectations
By hedhuntr on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Rarely in life do I find something that actually exceeds my expectations, which were quite lofty to begin with as this was my mid life, post divorce crisis car I waited for my whole life. I have had problems with the electronics already, namely the speedo which reads WAY too high, some tire monitor and other sensors that mysteriously appear and disappear and an overwhelming heat coming from the foot area. (I had been driving it incredibly hard on some world renowned roads and had to have the air on full on the floor in 50 degree temps to NOT sweat!) BUT.. this car is fantastic. EVERY TIME I get in it I feel great. It is the best driving, quickest car I have ever been in. Period.
Favorite Features
Other than the engine and incomparable drive (really you can't explain it) I'd say rain sensing wipers believe it or not. When you are doing 75 in a 35mph recommended curve, you don't want to mess with wipers in a mist. The leather is incredibly soft, brakes are incredible, ergonomics are tops!
Suggested Improvements
Get electronics that work! Upgraded stereo defaults to "list" everytime you start it instead of your last setting. Orange lighting on radio disappears with my polarized glasses and angle I sit at.