2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Currently the Best Car on the

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

Currently the Best Car on the Planet
By mountainman on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm a 3-series nut. I previously owned a 2001 330ci, then a 2002 M3 Convertible. The 330ci was a bit too slow. The M3 was fast, but too harsh to be comfortable. The new 335i coupe is a perfect combination... it is as fast as (dare I say FASTER than?) the M3, but far more comfortable. It looks and feels incredibly classy, handles extremely well, is the perfect size, is fairly economical (I'm averaging 19 mpg in combined driving), and really isn't all that expensive considering minivans now cost nearly $40k. The 335i is by FAR the best combination of sport, comfort, and beauty. I am shocked at how much I love my new 335i. I also suspect that these cars will hold their values very well.

The interior is very comfortable and roomy. Comfort access is great (key stays in pocket - just hit the Start button!), rain-sensing wipers standard. Silent, comfortable highway ride yet blistering back-road handling and acceleration. Also, it is a beautiful car, very classy looking.

1) Get rid of the heavy run-flat tires! 2) Make the back seat a 3-seater instead of 2-seater! 3) PLEASE create a navigation system that does not require the dreaded iDrive!