2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: BMW - Solid Fun

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335xi Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

BMW - Solid Fun
By Marek on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

At first I was a little skeptical about purchasing a BMW as many reviews including consumer reports stated that the electronics fail often and overall reliability is not as high as other Japanese companies. However when I read about the 335 twin turbo engine I had to take a test drive. My first car was a 2001.5 1.8T Audi with a chip and exhaust. Loved the Audi but once I had 150K miles I sold it and got an Acura. I pledged never to get another non-AWD car again. The Acura was plain boring. Once I drove the 335xi it was obvious that this was a special car. I bought it the same day and traded in my Acura TL.

Endless power, exterior and interior design and quality, sport suspension together with 18" wheels make for a stuck on rails type of ride.

Spare tire as it doesn't have any due to run flats. Tire pressure monitor that actually tells you the tire pressure in each wheel.