2007 BMW 3 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best all around car for

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Best all around car for the money
By Curly on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

First impressions: awesome brakes, really quiet inside at hwy speed, torque/HP. If you want a car with power, handing, and comfort, this car is it! Well worth the money! I went up a mountain with easy. I got over 29 mpg on a 180 mile round trip including some stop and go traffic (I did keep it around 70 mph). I get stares from everyone on the road, but the people staring the most are other BMW drivers. I have used the iDrive before and it does take some getting use too, but you will pick it up. I drive a lot at night, so self dimming side mirrors was a must. The 18 inch wheels make it look sweeter, so I recommend the sport pkg. I recommend the Comfort Access (I regret not doing so).

Favorite Features

Handling, feel of the road, and power. Side air bags (you have to keep the noggin safe), fuel economy, 18 inch wheels, Nav system gives traffic warnings (a must for big city driving). Quality & design.

Suggested Improvements

Make Comfort Access standard. I'm not a big fan of run flat tires, but I can see why they use them.