Becoming harder to love
By DarkKnight335 on
2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Fully loaded, w/manual trans. Very fun to drive, nice features, looks great. My main complaint I have is about the tires. Had to replace all 4 tires within a year because of bubbles on the sidewall. At $400+ a pop, this is very expensive. Plus, the summer run flat tires are no good in the winter (they don't make all season run flats yet as I soon learned). Also had a couple of cracked rims, which was easily fixed, but still very annoying. I swapped for regular all season tires and bought a spare tire kit. The car handles so much better and is even smoother. However, wasn't able to avoid another cracked rim :/ if you don't live in a town with well paved roads, beware of this vehicle!
Favorite Features
The seats are comfortable, interior space is very good for a coupe. Comfort access, I-drive, bluetooth and the stereo is fantastic! Get a lot of compliments on the car for looks and features. The power in this car is awesome! Whenever I think about selling it, the low end torque keeps me holding on.
Suggested Improvements
I really think they should go back to regular tires. Run flats are a nice idea, but they're too expensive in terms of time and money. Cup holders are a major gripe, but no big deal. I just try not to drink in the car.