2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: A Truly Amazing Car

2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Review

A Truly Amazing Car
By Kieran115 on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I just traded in my 2002 BMW M coupe for this 335i convertible and was a little skeptical about making such a huge change at first. When I first picked up the car I spent the whole day driving it and what a ride! I was completely blown away with the comfort, power, handling, and sheer beauty of this vehicle. The attention to detail is fantastic and I kept finding little things that would shock me with excitement. The engine sound is completely unlike any BMW I've ever driven - and I've driven a lot! It sounds really exotic and has a subtle but aggressive growl that thrills when you put your foot down. I thought I would really miss my M coupe but I honestly haven't thought about it at all!

Coral Red leather interior is stunning and exotic. Telephone & BMW Assist is wicked, and the engineering behind the hard top is genious. I would definitely recommmend the Logic7 Sound System.

Front PDC would be nice and it kind of scares me how EVERYTHING is computerized. Definitely not going to keep it past the duration of its warranty. I honestly can't think of much else I can say to criticize!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review