2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: A good choice for fun driving

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

328i Coupe (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

A good choice for fun driving
By love my car on

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my new BMW coupe last week, and I love it! The six speed is fun, handling is fabulous and the interior is stunning. I am inventing errands just to go driving. It has exceeded my expectations. My husband loves it too, and he is not a car person. One thing I am surprised by is that it is more refined feeling than my old BMW. I like the new cupholders. I wish dealers were not trying to make these into lame cars for incapable people by stocking them with navigation and automatic transmissions. I had to special order my car 2 months ago to get a manual coupe, sport pkg, in alpine white. Those options, IN A BMW, call for a special order! This is ridiculous, America!

I like the seat belt valet. Sport seats are great; driving quality is great. I am also glad I didn't pay $2k extra for the leather - the leatherette is gorgeous, and some Montana cows were saved. The leather on my last BMW didn't wear well despite treatments.

One thing that is aesthetically out of place is the ambulance-looking small red bulb at the bottom of the rear view mirror.