2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Best Car I have owned
By Jodi on 12/25/06 06:48 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time BMW owner and I think I am spoiled already. I've had this car now for 3 days and just looking at it make me excited. Everything from how the car handles to the style is amazing!!

Best all around car for the money
By Curly on 12/16/06 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

First impressions: awesome brakes, really quiet inside at hwy speed, torque/HP. If you want a car with power, handing, and comfort, this car is it! Well worth the money! I went up a mountain with easy. I got over 29 mpg on a 180 mile round trip including some stop and go traffic (I did keep it around 70 mph). I get stares from everyone on the road, but the people staring the most are other BMW drivers. I have used the iDrive before and it does take some getting use too, but you will pick it up. I drive a lot at night, so self dimming side mirrors was a must. The 18 inch wheels make it look sweeter, so I recommend the sport pkg. I recommend the Comfort Access (I regret not doing so).

Delivery at the Spartanburg Plant
By zimmer/bimmer on 12/13/06 14:12 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I took delivery at the Spartanburg plant where BMW puts you up for the night, feeds you a great dinner, breakfast and then two hours on their track using their cars, two hours of touring the plant and museum, lunch, then 2 hours of the delivery program. The whole program was so cool, I highly recommend it. It was the greatest experience I've ever had buying a new car. You guys already know how great the car is, take advantage of the delivery program...It's free!!! I've had a 911, Volvo 850 turbo, Suburban, and my last car was a 328i convertible which I kept for the last 9 years. This 335i coupe is the finest vehicle I've driven, and my wife drives a e350 and I'll take the BMW!

Absolutely the best 2 door coupe
By Nathan on 12/06/06 05:15 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car outperforms 95% of the vehicles sold today. The car has beautiful styling and the interior fit and finish is superb. No need to spend thousands more on a 5 or 7 series BMW because this car has the perfect blend of luxury and performance.

BMW 328i
By rick on 12/01/06 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We took Europan delivery on our 328i in November; and had great weather so we really had a chance to drive. And, drive we did, a fantastic car, in the mountains, on the highway, in the city and on rural winding roads. The car is intuitive. The car turns heads even among the Porsches, Benzes and Ferraris! There is just nothing to improve. Even fuel economy was better than expected, and at 100 mph I had to roust my wife from her tour book. Hey, look what I am doing! Do yourself a favor and go drive one today.

Best in class
By tkor on 11/25/06 07:45 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The rave reviews from the auto magazines did not overstate their experience with this car. It is simply one of the best in the world. The car is blindingly fast but also very comfortable as an everyday driver. The broad torque band is amazing, could make you lazy about downshifting. The ride is moderately firm without being harsh, and it is much quieter than the 2005 model that I had. Handling is excellent, characteristic of all BMWs. Without being ostentatious, the styling is aggressive yet refined, a headturner wherever I go. Best car I've ever owned.

Best car in its class
By Moe on 11/25/06 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I waited 3 months to get this car, but it was the best decision that I ever made. This car is the best. The power it has shocks you. The luxury is amazing, the look of the exterior is stunning... just an amaazin car. Only one con... the price is a little too high for a 3 series, but I love it and its worth every cent.

Wow
By K on 11/21/06 14:27 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

An awesome car. Very fast and fun to drive! I traded my Volvo S60R AWD for this, it makes the Volvo seem like a bus!

Love My NEW 328i Coupe
By Gocsteve on 11/17/06 17:37 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 3rd BMW, and it is my favorite! The new 230 HP 3.0L has plenty of power. I thought I wanted the 335i for the added power, but once I drove the new 6cyl, I was sold. This was plenty of power for me, and most others I'm sure. My other BMWs were both coupes, so I am quite used to the styling, the back seat is a bit harder to get in and out of compared to my other cars, but not a deal breaker. I do agree, the hokey seat belt stick will be a problem long term.

The best, but not perfect
By William Fuller on 11/14/06 21:18 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I thought I would buy the new G35 sedan, but after test driving the 335i, there was no doubt that this was the car for me. Great power, Great design, Many cool bells and whistles, Amazing leather. Though the car is an amazing performer, it needs some refinement with its "adaptive" transmission. I like to drive aggressively, but when the wife and kid are in the car, I try to take it easy. The transmission causes the car to lurch off the line when I try to take it easy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.