2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great car
By rmc100 on 01/27/07 15:45 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my 328xi for a few weeks now. I've been a loyal X5 driver (3 of them!) over the past 10 years. I decided to get better gas mileage and cheaper car payment, but didn't want to sacrifice BMW ride. I've not been disappointed. The car is fun to drive and handles great. Even though it doesn't have the high sight lines of the SUV, the coupe's big doors actually give you a wider field of view. (I'm tall, so I sit back far from the wheel, so even in the X5, I could see the side posts in my blind spot.) The car is light, so the power of the smaller engine feels stroner than the X5. Sure, there's less room all around -- but with the seats folded down, it carries a nice load.

Exceeded my expectations
By hedhuntr on 01/25/07 11:43 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Rarely in life do I find something that actually exceeds my expectations, which were quite lofty to begin with as this was my mid life, post divorce crisis car I waited for my whole life. I have had problems with the electronics already, namely the speedo which reads WAY too high, some tire monitor and other sensors that mysteriously appear and disappear and an overwhelming heat coming from the foot area. (I had been driving it incredibly hard on some world renowned roads and had to have the air on full on the floor in 50 degree temps to NOT sweat!) BUT.. this car is fantastic. EVERY TIME I get in it I feel great. It is the best driving, quickest car I have ever been in. Period.

Year-Round Driving Fun
By Bob From Idaho on 01/24/07 12:01 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A lot of people have and will talk about the 328/335 coupe's superb driving performance on solid pavement. I certainly concur with that. I want to comment on the 328xi's also superb winter performance. It is hard to believe that a sports sedan can be so much fun and perform so safely in such adverse conditions. It is simply fun to drive, all the time. The only thing that holds it back is the depth of the snow because of the low ground clearance. Otherwise, it tracks through curves solidly in slush and snow, stops on slippery surfaces as well as any car could be expected to and just gives you a feeling of confidence. You don't have to give up a sporty BMW just because of the weather.

Truly Worth It!!!
By Morwal on 01/24/07 10:22 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Ordered the car and waited and then - oh my, oh my! WOW!! The engine is so smooth. The leather seats are divine. The iDrive system is easy to use, so I don't know why I've read so many complaints. Step on the gas and it goes... as fast as you want, and faster than you realize. The sound system is much nicer than in my previous car. After 20 years, I gave up driving a manual transmission, and I am thrilled. I bought the car just about fully loaded, and I don't have any regrets. This car is a great combination of style, luxury, and power. My husband tried the backseat during our test drive, and said it's roomy. (He's not a small guy either.) We'd do it all again!

2DR Missile
By Brock on 01/17/07 05:24 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Researched for 6 months and waited for 3.5 months for the delivery. Nothing compares to this car for the money! Great combination of power and design. I traded in a G35 sedan and I could die in this car. BMW thought of everything.You will feel like a child at Christmas when you grab the wheel. I now have a dreams of dry pavement, winding country roads, and the sun shinning. Police officers beware!

The 328xi 6 speed is worth the money!
By Jim on 01/16/07 14:04 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I live in a small town in Texas and I was unsure which model to purchase at 48 years old. I settled on the 328xi coupe with 6 speed manual. My dilemmas: 1. Does the 328xi have enough power? Yes, and with the extra safety of the xi it came in handy during last weeks downpour. 2. Will the Sport package with 18s and run flats be rough? Smooth, even on my bumpy road. 3. Will the 6 speed manual be fun or in the way? A blast to drive and the Bluetooth works great for hands free phone. 4. Will the coupe be large enough? I have a 10 year old I take to school and I'm in sales and I have to travel with a few extra bags. I believe that this is the best car for the money with a good size trunk.

Great experinence in progress.
By Luis Angel on 01/13/07 08:29 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I did not like the style initially, but got used to it and saw the advantages and improvements in design as I drove it. Every day I fall in love with it.

First BMW, and I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Nathan Terrill on 01/09/07 18:54 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded in my 2006 Lexus IS 250 AWD for the 2007 BMW 328i coupe. The driving dynamics between these two vehicles is incomparable. The BMW truly provides a sense of being connected to the road, endless tourqe curve, and responsive power and stabilty. The hum of the inline 6 on the BMW is music to any enthusiasts ears as soon as he/she pushes the ignition button. It begs the question, "Why pay more, considering the sophistication level of the car's overall design, standard equipment level, driving dynamics, and quality of materials?"

Awesome Ride BUT
By JTS on 01/01/07 04:09 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My wife needed a 4 seater to commute in and in a pinch toss the 2 kids in the back. The ride is breath taking. Atheletic powerful fun. Back seat is tight even for a 5 yr old. What made me buy this instead of Lexus IS 350 or 250 was the ride and its EPA rating of 30 on the hwy. I was hoping for at least 25 - No Way! This thing swills the fuel like one of my golf buddies pounding brews at the 19th hole. But did I mention how much fun it is to drive?

4th BMW - Better than my 545i
By 4thbmw on 12/28/06 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had this car for about a month and put 1000 miles on it. By far the best car I have owned. Outruns my 04 545 easily. I used to want a 911, but this thing would easily keep up with the standard 911. Got the red interior and it looks really good with the black wood trim. Fuel economy has been around 20-21. Great sound system. Haven't fully explored the handling yet as I have been breaking it in. A great car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.