2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
335i Coupe on the Autobahn
By AutobahnNut on 02/21/07 10:46 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

We purchased our US Spec 335i coupe with all available options. I have had it on the autobahn and tested the speed limiter, which is in fact at 155mph. I can run a Porsche 911, at least until they hit the 165 mph mark and keep going (what limiter?), otherwise we would spank the entry level 911. This car is faster than the advertised 0-60 in 5.3. My guess is more like 4.5. I dread the day we take it to the states, but I will save my money for speeding tickets starting now, I guess. This is the most fantastic car I have ever driven! The new upcoming M3 (maybe M5) is next for us!

Manual + Sports Package
By strohe on 02/19/07 18:25 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 328i (Manual+Sports Package) in October 2006 and I'm very happy. It's not a car for snow weather but as soon as the streets are dry, it is so much fun to drive this coupe.

My first of many BMWs
By jay on 02/19/07 10:58 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As this was my first BMW, I was very excited about getting behind the wheel. Until I finally got behind the wheel, then I found out what real excitement is all about. What an amazing vehicle! I love every aspect of it. Its acceleration, turning and braking are all beyond my expectations. I drive into Manhattan everyday and I still get about 25 mpg. The sound system is wonderful and the bluetooth works well with it. It will be hard not to always have a BMW in my garage.

Best Car I Ever Owned
By Greg on 02/17/07 14:31 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my new 328xi a week ago and cannot say enough good things about it. Would have gotten the 335 but it was not available in AWD yet. Engine is great and extremely fast. It came down to the Audi S4, Mercedes E350, Infiniti G35x and Infiniti M35x and by far the BMW drove the best and was the best value. I am leasing it for 24 months but very confident I will be buying it out at the end of the lease.

Best pound for pound
By Rob A. on 02/12/07 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The funnest, safest and biggest smile any car has given me. Handles turns at ninety that most cars can handle at only fifty. And feels like fifty instead of ninety. The head lights that follow the curves and the cockpit lighting that enhances rather than distracts are absolutely smart and aesthetically pleasing.

Not So Great
By JerseyBeamer on 02/10/07 18:15 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I ordered this car and waited a few months for it. When I finally got it, it began to fall apart immediately. The gas tank had air in it that a man at the gas station released for me in order to fill the tank more than halfway. The heat did not work at all. It was in for service 4 days after I got it, and had to have the radiator replaced. The cupholder broke the first time it was used. The car looks and drives beautifullly, but is not put together with the quality I expected from BMW.

Love This Car
By John on 02/08/07 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I love this car inside and out. The only flaws are that the shifter has a slightly long throw (but that can be easily replaced aftermarket), the seat belt pusher is flimsy and weak, and the iDrive is just kind of annoying, but nothing that isn't worth not getting the car. Vishnu's XEDE is also a very welcomed mod, opens up a lot of the car's true power.

Still in Love
By JAM on 02/06/07 16:41 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned 4 3-series in 3 different countries. Traded in my '01 330ci which I owned longer than any other because it was so perfect. The 335i coupe is even better looking, even more powerful, even more comfortable. Only niggle is interaction between the turbo charged engine and auto/manual transmission. I drive almost exclusively in manual mode because the shift points don't seem to work for me in regular automatic. Run flat tires are also harsher than the Pilot Sports on my 330ci - BUT the suspension is better, which compensates.

Overall a great purchase
By MontegoBlueNJ on 02/03/07 06:09 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just took delivery of the coupe I built two days ago. I have enjoyed learning the iDrive controls, etc. although it can be a little bit frustrating at first. The engine drives and sounds exactly like what I expected from "the Ultimate Driving Machine." I drove in sleet and ice last night, and it felt like I was on a dry road. I am very happy I chose this vehicle over the G35, CLK, and IS 250s that I test drove, it seems that nothing could compare.

A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
By Scott on 01/29/07 16:42 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

We replaced our 2004 BMW 330 Ci, 6-speed with the 335i, 6-speed. These two autos have almost nothing in common. Everything that we liked about our '04, has been improved on with the 335i. The 335i handles even better and the acceleration must be experienced to be believed. It reminds me more of a Z4 than a coupe. The mileage isn't as good as our older car but that is to be expected and the trade-off is more than worth it. One more thing, it looks so much sportier, yet classy. They got this one right!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.