2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Sedan Sweet Spot!
By JOIVIAMMA on 12/08/06 20:05 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Tested the IS 350, G35, Acura TL, and nothing comes close. With 4 years and 50k miles of worry free driving you can't beat this! Since BMW stopped making the 4 door M3 I've had to wait for this car to come out and I'm very happy that I did.

335i -THE Ultimate Driving Machine Indeed
By straightnochaser on 12/01/06 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

At the first time I test drove a 335i sedan car at a dealer, it really blew me away in ways I couldn't describe. Since then, I knew I had to have one for myself, so I ended up ordering one w/ premium pkg/sport pkg/split rear seat/auto with paddles. Being a very careful consumer, before the order I test drove similar cars from its competitors,but none really got me excited as much as this while some of them had looked really good on paper. You should give it a try to know what I'm talking about.

Don't get the oil changed on your 330i
By George on 11/29/06 18:29 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I went in to get my oil changed on my 06 330i and ended up driving away in a 335... what a difference a year makes. This is our 4th BMW in 2 years and we keep on trading them just because. I used to drive an 87 911 930 and remembered that kick at around 40 mph - well, this is nothing like it. Smooth, powerful, absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

335i sedan
By J Learner on 11/21/06 09:46 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

2007 335i is a great car. Twin turbos supply plenty of horses yet good fuel economy. Typical great BMW handling and braking. Interior is well laid out and more room in the back than previous 3 series. Have really enjoyed the car!

A MUST GET
By june bug on 11/09/06 14:17 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Speed and suspension are excellent. Handles like a champ on turns. Not many people know about it right now so it's a sleeper.

M3-Like Performance
By cwg on 10/22/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just purchased 2007 335 Sedan w/ Spt./Prm./Sat/Auto. Incredible car. Keep in mind that the sedan is the same body style as 2006, only visual difference is the badge and dual exhaust tips. It will absolutely rocket. Have owned an M3, Benz 230K, and BMW 328. This car is equal to a current M3 in my opinion as far as acceleration and handling. There is no other car in this class that can compare with this degree of power, handling, interior and exterior style. Bluetooth is awesome feature. Stereo fabulous. Have kids so must have the sedan. Actually, I like the rear-end on the sedan better than the coupe. Incredible car!

335i Impressive Debut
By Batty Langer on 10/15/06 04:23 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Having driven 2 new M5s in the last 6 years and a 645i, it is difficult to find the words to describe how powerful and thrilling it is to drive the new 335i Sedan. The engine is a masterpiece running sub-5 0-60 and getting nearly 30 mpg on the freeway! Steering is precise, braking exceptional and suspension tight with a great exhaust note. In addition, the interior is comfortable, seats the best in any 3 series ever and the fit and finish are excellent. Exterior styling could be further distinguished (the only obvious difference bet the 335 and other models are the dual exhausts). The coolest feature may be the real time traffic right on the nav screen either on the map route or in text form

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.