2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
2007 BMW 335i
By Mike M on 04/15/07 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Fabulous performance and great fun to drive. But the quirky automatic transmission and seat belt server are annoying. Now a persistent fuel pressure problem from either the ECM or the high pressure fuel pump has the car at the shop for over three weeks. I miss my 2002 911 C2. I should have kept it at the end of it's lease.

Beware of the run flat tires
By jl on 04/11/07 11:34 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the car- handling and power are great. Very quiet.

335i Coupe... Purrs Like A Kitten
By Ted on 04/11/07 07:51 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in a 2003 infinity G35 Coupe..I thought this car exceeded expectations, but the BMW outclassed this car in every field..Yes the sticker price was 6 thousand dollars more but worth every penny.

So glad
By Jason on 04/03/07 16:31 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just got the car 3 days ago and man is it awesome. Went to the dealership to get M3 info, walked out with the 335i coupe. Traded my 07 vette for it, and I don't regret it one bit. It's not quite as fast but it drives much better. It handles well, the interior is rich and comfortable with options galore. It's like the current M3 in performance with a smoother, more quiet ride. Perfect for me. The new M3 surely will be my next car, if I can get one in the next 2 yrs. I still need to get used to the iDrive and all the features it comes with. Real time traffic will be useful.

Frickin' Rocket Ship!!
By macmovieman on 04/01/07 22:24 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my dream car. My last 3 cars have all been from Mercedes and after owning this just a few hours now I am wondering why I did not jump ship faster. The gearbox is state of the art and shifts are fast and smooth. The car corners flat and little or no hint of body roll on the high speed sweepers even under braking. I bought the car with every option but iDrive because I like the simplicity of the cabin without it. Edmunds shows the 2007 Corvette 0-60 at 5.23 seconds. I am looking forward to the day I meet one at a light.

Driver's Car
By JRT on 03/31/07 05:46 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Initially I was not a BMW fan, I was a long time MB user. BMW's slogan the ultimate driving machine meant nothing to me. Until I drove one. I've always heard that BMWs drive like nothing else. This is very true, I have never felt more in-tune with a vehicle before. The responsive and agile handling of the car is excellent. As with most german cars fit, finish, and quality is at its best. The car feels so solid and refined. Every component of the car fits together perfectly. Interior is gorgeous and sporty, very driver oriented. Mercedes Benz is unmatched in luxury and refinement. But BMW's driving dynamics are superb. If you want the car to drive yo,u get an MB, yet if you're a driver, only BMW.

335i Coupe is Unreal!
By zimbim on 03/03/07 10:18 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is so much fun to drive. It's amazingly comfortable equipped with the sport package seats, iDrive is easy to use after a brief learning curve, voice commands are awesome, keyless go is tremendous and the handling and acceleration is superb. Outside of that, I hate the car!

Even better
By 2timer on 03/02/07 20:37 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Second BMW (first was 03 325xi), first was wonderful and this is much better. Engine in different league, even handling surprisingly better. Recent ice storms and heavy snow removed any doubts whether AWD again worth mileage penalty. BTW these cars get worse mileage in-town but better highway than EPA ratings, as did 325xi. Run-flats (Contis not Bridgestones) smoother than ratings led me to expect.

BEST CAR EVER
By Moe Rizek on 03/01/07 11:23 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had this car for about 4 months now, i already have 12000 miles, FUN to drive, AMAAAZING speed, real time information is great. The cup holder is the only annoying thing, otherwise it's the perfect car.

Corvette Killer!!
By charles on 02/22/07 15:43 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My wife and I recently traded in my 2003 C5 Corvette for a 2007 BMW 335i coupe and we have no regrets so far. I was in love with my Corvette and did not want to get rid of it, but with a baby on the way we needed a car with more space. I was never a fan of BMW cars. I always thought they were overpriced and highly over rated until I took one for a test drive. Wow! now I understand what all the hype is about. I've had my car for about a month now and it is simply amazing. The acceleration is actually better than my Corvette. The low-end torque from the turbos makes the car fly off the line and feel quicker than it really is. The handling is great and this car loves to be tossed around corners.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.