2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
First time BMW owner
By TLR on 03/21/07 16:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I took ownership on 2/14/07 and you can say it was love at first drive! The handling is the best of any car I have owned or driven.

BMW again
By Dr, G on 03/11/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was determined to buy an Acura TL or a G35 and did not even consider the 328i. I had been already been driving a 2001 325i and loved it. I ended up test driving all three cars (TL, G35, 328i). The 328i is just head and shoulders more elegant and sporty inside and out. Yes, price is significant, however, that is up to each individual to determine if it was worth it. I love the car. It drives like no other and the sports mode is very fast. Interior space is not bad and the trunk is not bad.

BMW Smile
By Ted C on 02/07/07 14:42 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW, had I known it was this good, I would have gotten one a long time ago. Test drove many others in its class but this car is head and shoulders above the rest. The others, although very well constructed and outfitted, were like riding on a comfy couch going down the highway, the BMW, you DRIVE. Ride, handling, acceleration all perfectly melded into truly an "Ultimate Driving Machine". This car is almost too much fun to drive. Hopefully it will not be too hazardous to my driving record!

Awesome Performance, Truly a Work of Art
By Jimmy the Cricket on 02/05/07 19:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a month now. It's so fun to drive. Say goodbye to sluggish acceleration. With the new automatic transmission and sport package, you'll get an awesome handling during acceleration and during sharp cornering. It's been a joy for me to drive this baby. I can never get tired with it. I was going to buy the 335i, but the salesperson told me that 328i was good enough for California Highway, so I didn't get the 335i. The only downturn is that if you drive your car through local road and traffic all the time, it can only give you 15-17 mpg. Hey, I can't complain.

Superior Rating
By Lawrence on 02/03/07 18:09 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The overall ownership experience is like none before. Ride and drive, styling, feature and functionality, complimentary maintenance, safety rating and resale value add up to the best value ever in 20 years of vehicle ownership. Don't miss this spectacular - in fact, superior rated vehicle.

New Bimmer
By GregP on 01/12/07 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! It handles well, rides smooth, and it certainly looks like a million $$ on the inside and outside. I am extremely happy with the decision to buy this car.

First BMW
By KenC on 01/01/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a BMW my entire adult life and I'm thrilled to finally be an owner. Great performance and awesome styling.

I love my BMW!!
By Donna Rose on 12/19/06 22:25 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first time I have purchased or driven a BMW. I have to say, that this vehicle is by far the best thing I have had in a long time. It handles like nothing I have ever driven. I wanted a car that would excite me from the second I got into it till the time I got out of it. Well, when I drove this, that was it. I have to check everything out, so I went to drive the jaguar, the mercedes, the cadillac cts, the mitsubishi spyder convertible (which by the way, was the vehicle i really wanted till I sat in the bmw.) I couldn't get the feel, the way it handled, the tightness of the car, the smoothness of the ride, etc., out of my mind. I love it!

2007 328i
By ATLbmw on 11/12/06 17:26 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second BMW, and remains the ultimate driving machine. The vehicle is response, tight, fun to drive.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.