2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Love it!
By tebong on 06/24/07 10:48 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW and I love it. Waited 10 years for it and it was worth it. Handling is great! Love the quite interior.

Awesome
By Jkatsal on 06/23/07 19:21 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Looked at the Acura TL, 07 Camry Sport, Avalon Limited, Jaguar, Volvo S80 and S60. No comparison when talking about cost of ownership and performance. I would opt for the sport package with the 17 inch wheels. I will use this car as a third car so I don't have to take my Yukon XL Denali on errands. --Mom of three.

Luxury car
By sherlyl on 06/18/07 23:32 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is great! I was considering the IS 250 and this car and finally chose this car because it is much more stable to drive at higher speeds. Overall, this is a great car and worth it for its price.

A dream come true
By Joel on 05/23/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In general I would say that I love the car. It handles great in curves and high speeds. I agreed with the other people saying that if BMW keeps doing cars like this, they'll have a customer for life here.

Awesome 328
By lynchlab on 05/21/07 00:09 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a few months now. We have a lot of fun with this BMW. I love the way it handles and has plenty of power at the upper rpm range, stops on a dime and corners like a dream. Like all BMWs the turning radius allows easier parking. I love the added shoulder room and the roomier back seat. Sport package lowers the car and has bigger tires so you feel the road real well and adds confidence at higher speeds. It has a large enough trunk for most. Very impressed with this model.

Better then Lexus
By Rob Y on 05/14/07 07:06 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a Chrysler Sebring convertible for ten years. For me to say that this car drives MUCH better would be an understatement. I tested this and the IS 250 and although there is nothing bad about the Lexus, the BMW is just a little better in every way. Exterior look, interior design, and drivability. I am not a 'track' driver and the performance package in my opinion is unnecessary if driving isn't your hobby. The standard suspension and steering is very enjoyable. If you take long trips and have the performance suspension, pray that they just paved the roads. Otherwise you'll feel every bump, dip, and stone on the road. All in all, the BMW is just a great car. Worth every penny!

Amazing car
By Avo on 05/07/07 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Everything about this car is beautiful inside and out, as well as the way it drives. Just a masterpiece. Very classy design and performance that is more than what most people could want. Makes point A to point B a fun experience every time.

SUV to BMW 328i
By joe on 04/15/07 06:15 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This was the best move I have ever made. I went for a SUV to this 328i BMW. This car is amazing hold the road like no other. Gas mileage is the best! Cut my monthly gas bill in half. With the price of gas that is saving me around 150 per month.

The Best
By Mike on 04/08/07 17:22 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned BMWs previously, I expected an excellent car; however, the 3 series blew me away with its road feel, handling and poise versus anything else in its class or anywhere near it. Yes, I drove many others and some in this class cost less money, but you get what you pay for and this BMW is head and shoulders better in ride quality, handling, and quietness.

Had to have the golf bag.
By Carlos on 04/08/07 08:39 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Test drove the A4, G35, IS 250. Had to buy a golf bag & saw a BMW dealership on the way. Already had a deal on the Lex but was not comfortable w/the back seat space. Pulled in and walked out w/the 328i. Excellent performance. I drive a ridiculous # of miles and feel great with the ride and amenities. Response of engine is excellent, comfort exceptional. The layout of cabin is perfect for those of us who do not need/want to be bombarded by buttons, bells and whistles, you will find all you need w/in arm's length, no clutter. You definitely get to drive this car and not just ride in it. Recom anyone look at this car, it was the last one I looked at and the one I chose, it will make an impression.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.