2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
White San Diego 335i
By MattJ. on 04/27/07 22:37 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I stare at this car all the time, even in my garage. White, premium, sport, paddles and heated seats. Fast, fast, fast! 130 mph not a problem, don't suggest doing it though. Love the low rumble of the dual exhaust pipes, suspension is tight and xenons are bright. I've always wanted an M3 (still do) but best bang for your dollar.

Too hot too handle
By lotusrcr on 04/22/07 06:23 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has way more power than we are given in the specifications. I blew away a Porsche Carrera on three seperate runs and I know the torque was the deciding factor. I drive this car everyday and it handles like an everyday car. When the time comes for performance, it never hesitates. This is probably the best car I have ever owned. WHAT A RIDE!

Fun but...
By D on 04/19/07 14:21 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The perfomance is as expected, very good. The reviews in the mags are correct, it is a fast car. High marks for style and perfomance - fuel consumption is what you should expect from a car like this - its a true sports sedan. Get the sports package, well worth it.

It's the real thing.
By jet black on 04/02/07 22:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

It's our first German made car and we were thrilled with it. It's the real thing and not going back to Japanese made car again. Comes with sports package and navigation system. 18 inch wheel and run flat tires makes it sportier. Feeling cloud 9 once you are driving it. The acceleration and the brakes are very impressive. It's one of the fastest and the sexiest cars ever made. It's driving me crazy and wish I'm in it 24/7.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By Mike on 04/02/07 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The performance and overall handling of my 335i tops everything I've ever owned. The broad torque band gives terrific power at most any speed and the car is incredibly nimble and easy to maneuver whether in town or on the highway. The car inspires confidence in the driver. The fit and finish are superb.

Fun to write, some reliability problem
By stinlkbm on 03/30/07 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is lots of fun, acceleration and handling is awesome. However, I had some overheating problem due to a malfunctioning water pump after 4800 miles. The car shut down the engine in the middle of the highway. The dealer replaced the water pump, let hope it not going to happen again

Best bang for money in luxury sport cars
By MS on 03/07/07 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

It is a great car if you have a family with kids but still want some adrenaline rush. I had SLK320 before but 335i beats SLK hands down in driving pleasure and comfort. Love the steering wheel paddle shifters makes manual (semi) drive truly a wonderful experience.

Another BMW fan joins the ranks
By beemerfan4life on 03/04/07 22:33 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just purchased my 07 335i Sedan. Sports package with automatic tranny. The paddle shifters are too much fun. Reminds me of playing racing games in the arcade only that you crash and die if you mess up with this car. Incredibly fast and excellent handling. The car seems to drive so effortlessly but at incredible speeds. It's a keeper!

Mike's review
By mike on 03/04/07 12:05 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car. Tight and powerful. Rides like a race car, yet is very civil if driven easy. Has very good mileage and the fit and finish is excellent. The cabin is well equipped any has many features such as DTS.

No contest
By Bmwftw on 02/28/07 19:53 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Drove the IS 350, then the 07 G35S. The I drove the 335i, bought the car I test drove. This is our 4th BMW. Unbelievable the power this thing is delivering. Thanks to the steptronic the ride can be cruizy, even docile then go to shockingly fast with the help of the paddle shifters, hence perfect car for my wife and me. Wonderful feel in the corners. Only the G35 came close. Apparently easily tuneable, I’m not sure if I could handle any more. Sports package a must, the 18" rims have a great look and the sports seats create an impeccably snug fit. A quick read of the owner’s manual reveals laundry list of incredible safety and performance features. I am unbelievably happy with my purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.