2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Finally
By Eddie on 06/25/07 11:17 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

After years of reading other people's reviews of their BMWs, I finally broke down and got a 335 sedan. I can honestly say, this is the best car I have ever driven. The acceleration is terrific, and the steering and braking are phenomenal. The interior is gorgeous, the Logic 7 system is great,and the gas mileage is pretty good for a car with this horsepower. Way to go, BMW!

Unbelievable Car!!
By Alan on 06/21/07 07:46 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

When I decided to buy a car I wanted something classy, fun to drive (important criteria), and for a lack of a better way to describe it, had a pedigree behind the performance. I looked at all the usuals in the luxury sport sedan class but the BMW 335i left the biggest grin on my face and in the end it was an easy decision for me. BMW. This car feels faster than the factory specs of 300hp/300ftlb and from some reviews, it apparently is. The surprising thing though so far is that this car is quite good on gas although it does require premium. So far city driving has yielded figures of 25-27 mpg. My last hwy trip was 40 mpg and this was with some spirited driving. Highly recommend!

Ridiculous!!!
By 54jordan54 on 06/07/07 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is ridiculous!! I've only had it for 3 and 1/2 weeks and I've already put 2,500 miles on it (including a 1200 mile round trip to Jersey). But this is the fastest car I've ever driven in. From the way it picks up from a dead start with all that torque to the way it handles SHARP turns, and it has a CRAZY mid range punch!!! To attest to the fact it's a fast car, the BMW M5 which is a 500 HP V10 only beat this car in the 1/4 mile by 1/10 of a second! I love this car and could go on forever about it!

4 door supercar!
By sambonator on 06/01/07 00:25 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is phenomenal. It has class-leading handling and feel, like no other car. It has an exceptional 6-speed automatic with comfort-shift mode, sport-shift mode, and manu-matic mode using paddle shifters, and "rev matching" available in all modes to boot (who needs a 6 speed manual when this is available?). And the engine... with GOBS of available torque at any RPM, propelling this car from 0-60 in under 5 seconds! BMW underrated the power in this car by a mile (this as way more than 300hp and 300lb-ft torque). I traded in my 2003 BMW 330i for this car, and haven't looked back! Handsome looks without being a police-magnet. I cannot think of a better sports sedan at ANY price!

Fantastic
By Alan on 05/29/07 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I was looking for a fun luxury sports sedan and decided to try out the Lexus IS, MB C-Class and the BMW 3 Series. The 335i easily left the biggest grin on my face of the 3 cars I tested and in the end I bought one. All I can say is this car is incredible! Fast, fast, fast yet still behaves like a perfect gentleman. You better keep both hands on the steering wheel as this car gets up to speed VERY quickly and feels faster than the official numbers BMW states. Handles like it's on rails and awesome road feel. Fuel mileage is great for a car with 300hp. City driving so far I'm seeing about 25-27 mpg and hwy easily over 30mpg unless you drive it hard. All around an awesome car!

Awesome Experience for a Price
By Lon on 05/18/07 10:55 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car has it all. Keyless entry with convenient access, push-button start, twin-turbo! One feels the luxury immediately when you sit in the vehicle for the first time. I quickly noted the seats were supportive, the interior/exterior well designed and myriad numbers of buttons that have some important function strategically placed. The next things one notes are twin turbos that propel one from 0 to 60 in around 5 sec. Power is a necessity for me. This car is like owning a 2 year old 5 series in terms of luxury and beauty! I will have to admit some degree of turbo lag. The handling is fantastic to be a real wheel drive. Brakes are stellar.

335i great car
By Mike on 05/15/07 16:46 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Excellent car and value. Turned in my 530i and the 335i is a better car, super fast and more fun to drive.

Balance
By BK2007 on 05/04/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a car that had everything. Speed, agility, utility, luxury. It's got it all. The engine has a great sound and it is very calm and quiet at road speed. It is everything I've wanted in a car. BMW has a customer for life as long as they keep making cars like this.

335i sedan
By jchen on 05/01/07 15:09 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have the sport package with a manual transmission. Love the car. It has a perfect balance of performance and utility. Enough room to carry 4 people and luggage for a long weekend or to do some track days and autocross. Just keep in mind that while it has great power and decent handling, it is not a true sports car. On the track and autocross lighter cars that handle better catch it in corners. Not to say you can't have fun there but it isn't a truly dedicated track machine. The car really shines on long road trips. Quiet and will cruise at super legal speeds all day. Also has enough power to pass in 6th or climbs hills.

2007 BMW 335i Sedan
By txbmwfan36 on 04/29/07 18:39 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in my 2004 325i for the 335i sedan. It has the same, if not better, drive and handling as my 325i. However, the twin turbo engine is amazingly fast with abundant torque right off the line. It is a very exciting drive. I also think the interior materials are a step up from the E46 model (also very nice), with additional amenities such as Bluetooth and satellite radio. Very well done and worth the difference in cost from 328 if you can swing it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.