2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Extremely Impressed
By kvanriper on 09/22/07 11:21 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very impressed with this car. Handling, engine are excellent. Absolutely no complaints.

Expected more attention to detail
By Never Satisfied on 09/08/07 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I never expected to say that my VW Passat had more attention to detail than the car I've waited so long to own, but my BMW falls short in some areas, including: a less impressive dash display; a headrest that tilts too far forward and can't be adjusted; a trip computer stop watch that must be manually reset for each trip (it auto reset on the VW); a manual that must be stored in the trunk (the VW had a compartment for it under the steering wheel); back window controls are situated where I expect the front to be; door lock control is on the dash rather than the driver's door (forces you to get back in the car if you forget to unlock all doors before getting out).

I Love My Car!
By Nicole Mostafavi on 09/04/07 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am very happy with my car. It's fast and fun and zippy, just like I had hoped it would be. I am actually shocked that I haven't gotten a ticket yet (knock on wood). It doesn't feel like I'm going that fast, but before I know it, I'm pushing 90! It was a pleasure driving an hour and a half each way to Palm Springs for a weekend, except for the seats made my back sore. I guess I have gotten used to it, though, because I don't have that problem anymore. I highly recommend this car. It gets a lot of looks, but it's not so flashy that I feel uncomfortable.

Go Get a BMW today - You wont be sorry
By Rick on 08/23/07 20:15 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Is there a word greater than great? That is the word I would use. The sound system is the best I have ever heard. The reviews where drivers say they look for excuses to drive this car are true. Believe it when you read it. I love the power, the sound, the illuminated outside lighting when you unlock the car at night. My last car was a Crossfire. I thought is was impressive until I drove this car. I have had it more than a month and know that all of my future cars will be BMW's. I have an automatic and added the sports package. If you are reading this and considering getting a 328i sedan... well... don't walk but run to the local dealership. You won't be sorry. It is worth every penny.

BMW does it again
By sumredfun on 08/13/07 13:47 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my new 328i, BMW just keeps making cars that make me and many others so happy. No wonder editors of enthusiast magazines have to make public announcements explaining they are not on the Bavarian payroll (yes BMW advertises but so do the other manufacturers) when these cars keep winning head-to head comparisons with their competitors. My third 3 series and the most luxurious and comfortable yet, the car has grown with my own girth and obviously it’s not just me enjoying the extra space as I’m seeing more and more on the road. If you enjoy driving and you are looking for a smaller car that just makes you smile when you have to push it harder than normal this is the car for you.

Another Fun BMW
By solin on 08/05/07 22:13 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I drove a 2002 BMW 325i and it was a fun car to drive. Just bought the 328i with Premium and Sports PKG. This car is powerful and fun to drive. The car feels solid and the communication with the road is second to none. The engine power and overall excellent driving experience is what you would expect from a BMW. The brakes are solid and make you feel confident your care will stop on a dime. Transmission, engine and every other component work in precise unison. The car still gets a lot of stares when on the road. I'm always looking for any excuse to drive it! The car is pricey in comparison to some of the competition but worth the money.

Cute cubby car
By luv_bmw4ever on 07/24/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW car and now I understand why it is called German engineering. This car has great driving performances. The turns are sharp and the body itself is kept close to the ground. On the freeway it feels very steady and not floating. This car is very low and has a thick side skirt compared to other sedans. The navigation is also very useful but a bit slow, and it has shut down once, then which I had to reboot the car to start it again. Overall, the exterior of the car looks really cute and a bit chubby compared to the coupe which looks slim and sporty. This car is worth the money because of all the features and the driving experience.

Outstanding
By ZCT on 07/22/07 22:42 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

There is a reason why this vehicle has won so many accolades over the years. This is one of the most involving and enjoyable vehicles I have ever driven. It feels like it is on rails the whole time, cornering so effortlessly it almost makes you believe that you are a world class driver. I've really never driven anything that imparts such a safe and stable feeling. The almost 50/50 weight distribution helps, along with a wonderful system of power, suspension and brakes. You can probably find some other car that has a few more toys on it, but you will not find a more involving and beautiful drive. Every time I get in the car it makes me want to take the long way home.

328i BMW
By Patrick on 07/17/07 19:29 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great vehicle. So much fun to drive! I recommend upgrading to the sport package for the larger wheel size. Makes a big difference in the handling and the looks. The run flat tires do start to make noise after a period of time though. They can be replaced if you complain about it before the car has reached 10,000 miles.

I Got A Lemon
By Dr. P on 06/26/07 17:34 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

this is my third BMW 3 series. I truly went with the slogan, "the ultimate driving machine", until now. My 328i is sluggish on pick up. Once going its jerking me into a whip lash. beleive me, this is no fun. maybe too much technology? Once going, its Ok.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.