2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 335i is flat out awesome!

2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

335i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo 6-speed Manual)

335i is flat out awesome!
By RA on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

End of lease was nearing on my Audi A4 3.2 Quattro and I planning to purchase the car. Bored and nothing to do a couple weekends ago, I decided to stop by the closest BMW dealer to check out the 335i. After the test drive, I was instantly sold. Before I pulled the trigger, drove the G35 and the IS 350, but clearly the 335i was the Ultimate Driving Machine. Tons of power available at any speed. Handling is superb and the car is incredibly balanced. Can't say that about the A4. Fit and finish of the car is first rate. Interior is clean and laid out nicely. Great stereo. The sport seats keep you firmly in place. Awesome car to drive. Fast and fun!

The engine is amazing... tons of power and torque. Transmission is flawless. Handling is excellent due to the perfect balance of the car. Love the styling. Stock rims are very cool.

These would be "nice to haves" rather than improvements as the car straight off the lot is amazing. The tires are great, but BMW should offer Run Flats as an option. I would prefer Michelin Pilots and a can of fix a flat. Larger glove compartment would be nice.