2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
335 Coupe is an amazing machine
By Steve W on 11/08/06 18:18 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is completely addictive, from the noise it makes, through the shove-in-the back acceleration to the informative feel of the controls. I did not know that driving could become so entertaining again, and that after a day in the office I would look forward to the process of commuting home. It looks gorgeous too, and is full of smart features (some rather over-thought) but many more useful than one would expect.

No acceleration
By GNewman on 11/05/06 17:49 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had driven a 330xi for the past 6 years and loved the car. It had excellent acceleration and a great feel. The new 328xi is supposed to have more torque and horsepower but has absolutely no acceleration. The car is slow from standing to 1st and lags from 1st to 2nd. It bucks on me when going up a hill. I can feel the slow shifting in the low gears and when I make a right or left turn from a stopping position, the car haltingly moves. I am shocked at the lack of responsiveness of this car. I don't know whether I have a bad model or whether this car is simply grossly underpowered.

Currently the Best Car on the Planet
By mountainman on 11/02/06 16:17 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm a 3-series nut. I previously owned a 2001 330ci, then a 2002 M3 Convertible. The 330ci was a bit too slow. The M3 was fast, but too harsh to be comfortable. The new 335i coupe is a perfect combination... it is as fast as (dare I say FASTER than?) the M3, but far more comfortable. It looks and feels incredibly classy, handles extremely well, is the perfect size, is fairly economical (I'm averaging 19 mpg in combined driving), and really isn't all that expensive considering minivans now cost nearly $40k. The 335i is by FAR the best combination of sport, comfort, and beauty. I am shocked at how much I love my new 335i. I also suspect that these cars will hold their values very well.

M3-Like Performance
By cwg on 10/22/06 15:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just purchased 2007 335 Sedan w/ Spt./Prm./Sat/Auto. Incredible car. Keep in mind that the sedan is the same body style as 2006, only visual difference is the badge and dual exhaust tips. It will absolutely rocket. Have owned an M3, Benz 230K, and BMW 328. This car is equal to a current M3 in my opinion as far as acceleration and handling. There is no other car in this class that can compare with this degree of power, handling, interior and exterior style. Bluetooth is awesome feature. Stereo fabulous. Have kids so must have the sedan. Actually, I like the rear-end on the sedan better than the coupe. Incredible car!

Worth the Money
By WILLIAM on 10/19/06 09:56 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I’ve been in the car business for ten years and have yet to experience a car that delivers on style, comfort, quality and performance as this car does. Bought one for my wife feeling at the time kind of pricey for 3 series but have to admit that this car lives up to all BMW claims.

The Best BMW I have ever Owned
By guybball on 10/17/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

What a car! I have owned a 325iC, X5, X3, 328i, but I have to say this is the best BMW that I have ever owned. It is just so much fun to drive. Great acceleration, handling around the bends. If you are going to buy the 3 series coupe you have to get the stick, just adds another level of fun to the overall experience. I have been told by my passengers that it is fun even in the passenger seat. The blue tooth works great and sounds great. I love the automatic seat belts. Interior design is just awesome. I have two kids, 14 and 11 and they love the back seat, very comfortable. Haven't had a chance to drive the car in the snow but I am looking forward to that opportunity. Great car.

Worth every penny and more!
By asilvera4 on 10/17/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is everything wonderful about a BMW taken to an incredible level. The driving experience alone is a value at this price, and it's wrapped in what is finally a slam dunk iteration of the new Bangle styling. I can find a few ridiculously picky flaws with the interior, but what I can't find is any other car I'd rather have south of a $60K Cayman S. Judging from the stares and attention this car garners I'm not the only one.

Unbelievable!
By Seth on 10/17/06 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time owner of a BMW. This car is just amazing! The 328xi drives like butter! I picked it up about 5days ago and I have already put almost 600 miles on it. I just can't stop driving it. My car is fully loaded. The only option I did not order was the window shades. All I do is drive. The other nitty-gritty details like wipers coming on when they have to, slowing down when approaching a slow moving car, opening doors without keys, getting directions are all taking care of by the car's huge brain. I can't wait to drive it in the snow.

What a machine
By patrickallos on 10/16/06 13:02 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is by far the most amazing machine I have ever driven. I came from a 325i which I thought was fun). I did not realize the difference there would be. This is a gentleman's sports car. Can't imagine a 100K car being any more fun that this one.

335i Impressive Debut
By Batty Langer on 10/15/06 04:23 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Having driven 2 new M5s in the last 6 years and a 645i, it is difficult to find the words to describe how powerful and thrilling it is to drive the new 335i Sedan. The engine is a masterpiece running sub-5 0-60 and getting nearly 30 mpg on the freeway! Steering is precise, braking exceptional and suspension tight with a great exhaust note. In addition, the interior is comfortable, seats the best in any 3 series ever and the fit and finish are excellent. Exterior styling could be further distinguished (the only obvious difference bet the 335 and other models are the dual exhausts). The coolest feature may be the real time traffic right on the nav screen either on the map route or in text form

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.