Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews - 335 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 3 Series

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

The Finest Automobile I've Ever Owned
By rs6654

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've driven this car coast to coast on all kinds of roads, in all kinds of terrain and all kinds of weather. I've been driving over 30 years and this car seems perfect in every way.

I have a very bad back from an injury years ago so seat comfort is always my number one requirement and the seats with the premium package are absolutely exquisite. Following that are ride, handling fit/finish, looks and engineering.

I honestly can't think of any.

Great Car!
By Hans E

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I recently traded my Volvo S60 2.5T for the 328i and couldn't be more pleased. This car has great power, excellent handling and an understated luxury that I find very attractive. Over the years I've driven Mercedes, Saab, the Volvo and a couple of high-end Japanese cars. The BMW outperforms them all. The Volvo may be famous for its passive safety features, but the active safety of the BMW is a clear winner. To quote the BMW manual "Everything Under Control."

Xenon headlights, satellite radio and slick Blue Tooth mobile phone integration.

This car could use a bit more interior storage. A DVD or web-based manual would be appreciated.

Exceeds My Expectations
By MALSF1

2007 BMW 3 Series 335xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Since my purchase, I have had no remorse in my choosing the 335xi - the car is a dream in handling and response. I like having the added safety of all wheel drive on wet pavement. The iDrive was a little difficult to learn at first, but now I can easily (and safely) maneuver and the voice commands also work without problems. The gas mileage between highway and city is averaging about 21 mpg.

I love the rain sensing wipers - I don't have to keep adjusting the speed to the weather conditions. The ability to get a boost in sport drive with the automatic is great for quick passing.

The storage in the armrest is not very deep. The manuals do not all fit in the glove box at the same time. Although it allows 4 cell phones to be paired, you have to manually switch the priority to select the phone to use for receiving calls.

What a car
By Bob

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a car that turns heads the way this one does. Put the top up or down at a stop light and watch the looks. I have even heard "I gotta get me one of those". This is still a new car and only has a few thousand miles on it so far. To say that it is fun to drive is an understatement. This was a gift for my wife and it was a home run. We have the atlantic blue, a new color with the cream interior... stunning. The only problems I have had so far were self induced, but after reading the manual all were solved. I must have a Wednesday car because the workmanship is outstanding. Unbelieveably quiet with the hard top up. Great car.

Top, color, handling, quiet.

Put a spare in the car.

Hold on to the Wheel
By Repeat Owner

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Blk/Blk, sport,prem,nav,ipod. This is one of the most fun cars to drive that I've owned. It has amazing torque and sticks to corners without roll. I'm a previous 5 series owner so it feels a little cramped inside. Extremely disappointed with BMW, as the vehicle left me on the expressway with only 480 miles on it and the SOS service was horrible. The vehicle connected well with the call service, however, the AAA srvc provider BMW uses did not pick up my car for 4 hours (and it was 100 degrees in Atl). Complained to BMW NA but they didn't care. Problem was the belts broke and the car lost all power. Gas mileage is good for a 300 hp car, avg 22.5 mpg. Would get 535i next time for space.

Torque and acceleration! Great stereo... subwoofers provide deep bass, finally. Navigation system is very good and Sirius service makes for a good companion on long commutes. Power folding mirrors are a plus.

Expensive. Unusually heavy brake dust. Need larger navi screen. Trunk too small, can't hold golf clubs. Back seat too small. Run flats run rough.